I have been through so much stress in the past years. I have trust issues with people because of my past. I have three children whom i dearly love. However, I sit in my room and hardly ever deal with them unless i have to check their home work or something of importance. For the most part I get my significant other to handle it and, when he is not there, my 15 yr old does it. I love to be by myself even though I have many friends. However, I do not care to be around them or my family. I start crying for no reason sometimes and I have no feeling at all for sex. I work and I also started school, hoping to get anything off my mind. When the children, significant other or family say anything, I have this agitated feeling inside. Don't get me wrong, I love them. There are many other things except thoughts of suicide. I don't think of those things and never thought about hurting anyone else. ?????
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- Dr. Schwartz responds to questions about psychotherapy and mental health problems, from the perspective of his training in clinical psychology.
- Dr. Schwartz intends his responses to provide general educational information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by Dr. Schwartz to people submitting questions.
- Dr. Schwartz, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. Dr. Schwartz and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.